Arctic Power Berries Blackcurrant Powder 70g
- Made with hand-picked berries from Finland (N°66 E°25)
- 70g powder made from over 700g fresh berries
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- No added flavouring
- Gluten free
- Raw (Dried below 40C)
Benefits of Arctic Blackcurrant berries include:
- Blackcurrants contain galactan which can inhibit the adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to human gastric mucosa and protect against stomach infections. Suitable for those with stomach sickness and discomfort
- Traditionally been used in treating cold and flu symptoms
- Full of natural antioxidants – can contribute to anti-aging benefits and relieving skin conditions, contribute to maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Antioxidants can help support immune system
- Excellent source of essential vitamins A, C (4x more than in oranges) and E
- Beneficial source of flavonoids and omega fatty acids
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Beneficial source of iron – can prevent immunity deficiencies
- Low in sugar, calories and fat
Finland, also known as the land of the midnight sun, the sun is visible for the full 24 hours in summer, given fair weather. Wild arctic berries grow and mature under the midnight sun, absorbing the goodness from their clean and unpolluted surroundings.
How to use
If you have stomach pain and gas problems, you can take 1 teaspoon directly and wait for about 15 minutes to help relieve it.
If you have Helicobacter pylori problems, you can take 1 teaspoon before meals, and then eat other solid food directly (do not drink water directly).
You can also add this as a boost your breakfast porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie or use as an ingredient in baking.
Simply add 1-2 teaspoons on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie. Or get creative with baking!
Servings per pouch
Up to 23 teaspoons. We have used over 700g of fresh berries is one 70g bag.
Ingredients: Blackcurrant, nothing added!
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.