- 3 ways: make focaccia, pizza and burger buns!
- can be cooked by steaming or baking
- Free of top 5 allergens: Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, nut-free
- Soft texture
- Designed in Hong Kong
Bread are served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar at italian restaurants. Our founder, Bonnie, is a culinerian that loves to incorporate the italian cuisine into the gluten-free world! So she developed this 3-way focaccia flatbread pre-mix!
Each pack of pre-mix, you can make:
1) one italian focaccia
2) one 8 inch pizza base
3) few smaller buns for burger or sandwiches
This recipe has been loved by many - both adults and kids! The bread that made from this pre-mix is so soft with a structure that full of air pockets.
Designed in Hong Kong. No bread machine required.
Suitable for beginners. Truly no need the use of egg and dairy.
Gluten-free & Free of top 5 allergens
Eating the right gluten-free diet may improve the health of your gut and have a sharper mind.
Our ingredient is free of the top 5 allergens: gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, and nut-free. This bread is also vegan-friendly without the five spices.
Our flatbread are so soft that you will certianly love!
No chemical additives
No nasties! We don't add any preservatives and chemical emulsifiers.
1) In a bowl, add pre-mix, 2g sugar, 3g yeast, mix well. Add 15g oil, 176g warm water (1/2 cold tap water + 1/2 boiled hot water), 7g vinegar. Mix well & stir rigorously for few mins. The dough will turn from watery to thicker after 2-3 mins.
2) Pour the batter onto baking sheet and shape. (Wet your hands with water can reduce stickines)
3) Put the shaped dough in a warm & moist place & ferment for 30 mins.
4) Put into a pre-heated oven & bake for 13 mins at 180C.
If you are making a pizza, after baking the dough (base), you can add sauce & toppings, then bake for another 15 mins.
This bread can also be cooked by steaming. Once the water is boiled, put in and steam for 15 mins with medium-low heat.
Tips to Success
1. Use warm water: 1/2 tap water + 1/2 hot boiling water
Do not use fully boiled water, it will not rise properly.
2. Please ferment the dough in a warm and humid environment.
Self-made proofer: Without switching on the oven, put a bowl of hot water in it, then put the dough on the upper rack, close the door, and wait!
3. Mixing: If you have a standalone mixer, put the dough in and mix it at medium speed for 5 minutes. If you don’t have a machine, you can also stir vigorously by hand for a few minutes. This mixing process is crucial as it determines whether the finished product will have a beautiful structure!
How to store the bread
Since no preservatives are added, it is recommended to store in the refrigerator 0-4C after baking if you cannot finish them on the same day.
You can reheat the bread before consumption: Microwave at 900W for 30seconds, or bake at 150 degrees for 10minutes, or steam for 5 minutes.
You can also keep them in the freezer -18C for up to 3 months.
Detailed ingredients: Gluten-free flour (white rice flour, organic buckwheat flour, tapioca starch), psyllium husk, rosemary powder, salt.
Net Weight: 151g
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Storage Method: Please keep in cool dry place.
營養資料 (每100克) Nutritional Information (Per 100g)
能量 (Energy) 348 千卡 (kcal)
碳水化合物 (Carbohydrates) 76.80 克 (g)
- 糖 (Sugar) 1.38 克 (g)
總脂肪 (Total Fat) 1.47 克 (g)
- 飽和脂肪 (Saturated Fat) 0.44 克 (g)
- 反式脂肪 (Trans Fat) - 克 (g)
蛋白質 (Protein) 6.30 克 (g)
鈉 (Sodium) 511 毫克 (mg)
膳食纖維 (Dietary Fibre) 4.47 克 (g)
The above details are to help you choose the right product. However, the product and its ingredients may change due to factory production.
Before using the product, you should read the label on the product instead of relying solely on the information provided here.