• Can be baked or steamed
• Free of top 5 allergens: Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, nut-free
• No preservatives
• No chemical emulsifiers
When starting a gluten-free diet, finding options for breakfast could be a challenge. This is why we developed this bread pre-mix in the first place.
Designed in Hong Kong. No bread machine required. Suitable for beginners.
The bread made from our pre-mixes are moist and soft.
This teff bread pre-mix pairs well with raisin, seeds and nuts.
This bread has the natural aroma of nutty and chestnut because of the teff grains. Enjoy with chocolate or chestnut spread taste divine!
Simply follow the instruction on the packaging. No eggs and dairy required.
Each pack can make 1 loaf of bread 450g.
Gluten-free & Free of top 5 allergens
Eating the right gluten-free diet may improve the health of your gut and have a sharper mind.
Our ingredient is free of the top 5 allergens: gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, and nut-free. This bread is also vegan-friendly.
- Contains Teff: adding teff, a superfood from Ethiopia, to the recipe. Teff is low in fat, rich in dietary fibre, calcium and iron! Teff also gives a naturally nutty taste in the bread.
- Contains sorghum: Sorghum is the fifth most important cereal crop in the world. Sorghum is an ancient grain that is naturally gluten-free, contains minerals such as copper and Iron. Copper helps to increase the uptake and absorption of iron into the body, good for blood circulation and red blood cell development. Sorghum may help manage cholesterol as the healthy fats in sorghum can help to reduce “bad” (non-HDL) cholesterol.
No Added Sugar
Using natural monk fruit sweetener to replace added sugar.
No chemical additives
No nasties! We don't add any preservatives and chemical emulsifiers.
Instruction of use
1) In a small tin, add 2.5g sugar & 10g warm water (1/2 cold tap water + 1/2 boiled hot water) to activate 2.5g dry yeast. Put aside & wait until full of bubbles.
2) In a big bowl, add bread pre-mix, 35g vegetable oil, 200g water (1/2 cold tap water + 1/2 boiled hot water) & the activated yeast.
3) Mix all ingredients thoroughly until becoming a smooth batter. Mix vigorously for few more minutes.
(You may use an electric mixer to mix for 5 min at medium speed.)
You may further fold in dried fruits & nuts, etc. after the mixing.
4) Pour batter into a baking tin (suggest to use tin with size 10x10cm). Cover & place it in a warm & moist place, let it ferment for 35-40 min until double in size. (May need longer fermentation time if weather is cool)
5) Put into pre-heated oven & bake for 35mins at 200C. The bread can also be cooked by steaming. Once the water is boiled, put in & steam for 30 mins with medium-low heat.
Choosing your mold
As the density of gluten-free bread is higher than wheat-based bread, the volume of the bread is smaller even with the same weight. We recommend the use of baking tin with size 10x10x10cm. Buy here: https://www.nutrialley.com/en/collections/all/products/chefmade-baking-tin-bread
If you have a bigger tin at home, you can double the bread pre-mix portion.
No bread machine required
As gluten-free bread doesn’t require kneading, we don’t need the bread machine.
Also with a bread machine, the dough may stick to the bottom.
Tips to Success
1. Use real sugar in activating the yeast: white sugar, cane sugar, brown sugar, coconut sugar, honey)
2. Use warm water: 1/2 tap water + 1/2 hot boiling water
Do not use fully boiled water, it will not rise properly.
3. Please ferment the dough in a warm and humid environment.
Self-made proofer: Without switching on the oven, put a bowl of hot water in it, then put the dough on the upper rack, close the door, and wait!
4. Mixing: If you have a standalone mixer, put the dough in and mix it at medium speed for 5 minutes. If you don’t have a machine, you can also stir vigorously by hand for a few minutes. This mixing process is crucial as it determines whether the finished product will have a beautiful structure!
5. After mixing all the ingredients, fold in add-ons like dried fruits and nuts before pouring into the tin for fermentation.
How to store the bread
Since no preservatives are added, it is recommended to store in the refrigerator 0-4C after baking if you cannot finish them on the same day.
You can reheat the bread before consumption: Microwave at 900W for 30seconds, or bake at 150 degrees for 10minutes, or steam for 5 minutes.
You can also keep them in the freezer -18C for up to 3 months.
Ingredients: White rice flour, sorghum flour, organic quinoa flour, tapioca starch, monk fruit sweetener, xanthan gum, psyllium husk, salt.
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Storage Method: Please keep in cool dry place.
The above details are to help you choose the right product. However, the product and its ingredients may change due to factory production.
Before using the product, you should read the label on the product instead of relying solely on the information provided here.